Thursday, May 5, 2016

On adulting.

You cant really run away from adulthood, well at least you cant pretend you're getting any younger. You may pretend you dont care, but trust me, deep down it enthrals you in somewhat negative way. I thought after moving into quarter life, I may have different perception on life, but strangely, everything seems to be normal, albeit maybe (at some point) I'm getting a bit smarter. Like passing driving test ;p

I can drive now, normally people can drive at 17, in case I started driving when Im 25. funny how this world works, I thought (well thought so) I enjoy driving, but at the end of the day, Im still enjoying taking public transport.

A simple reason, drivers are assholes.

I'm in the mode of finishing my dissertation, but writing is such a painstaking task, I wonder how my friends can write so effortless, and at the same time getting good grades. Im not motivated anymore, considering the end of graduate school is not always fun for everyone.

Till then, doakan I kurus seperti sediakala.

No comments:

Post a Comment