Saturday, August 16, 2014

Job

My brother in law finally quits his from his job, not knowing what future possibly holds for him. but I must say that was brave action. Despite his strong passion to be the greatest cook in KL, yet there are some unavoidable factors that eventually motivate him to do something better for living. The staggering hours working is not exactly the problem, but racism demented the whole concept of merit, and eventually suffice say, resigning is the only option left.

I never encountered such racism, maybe because I dont really bother to explore the concept of 'race' and 'ethnicity', I found it that two different concept is similar to men's creation to 'divide and conquer'. it simply constructed based on sentiment to be part of 'belonging and belongness' which neither I like. I found it disgrace to the humanity as a whole, as simple as building fraction between people.

after all, we cant choose to born what we are. then, why bother so much of the term 'race'

so, the final question that should be asked here,

what race is your soul? 

No comments:

Post a Comment