Saturday, August 16, 2014

Single Asian Rants

I was watching The Expendable movie, with sheer depression. of course, I should sue the director for all the minutes I've spent in the cinema. and not to mention, TGV poor service when there was a discrepancy in the online ticket, and the worst.. the mini homoromantic between arnold something something and Jet Li. well obviously the pressure of LGBTQA (what the hell is A?) is spreading all over the countries, but I guess.. you dont really have 'deconstruct' everything in the name of human rights right? 

I'm not a homophobic, well.. I have some of my friends dare enough to come out from the closet, and been really comfortable with it, but again.. does the real masculinity in the 'western media' should be reconstructed based on the representation of 'white straight male'? and to top that, coupled with asian?


Its funny how everything has been more complicated, in the light of new humanity. we are living in the post modernism, well.. who would thought it could be so complicated?


Anyway, I've finally understand how to use my little mac, not all.. but ok lah for basic task.

Anyway Ma, why I'm no longer part of your readers list?

im so sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment